How To Avoid Dengue Malaria in India Easily – Malaria is spread by Anopheles mosquitoes and kills millions of people in India every year. As a visitor to India, you might also be at risk of getting fatal malaria infection. Malaria treatment in India is readily available throughout the country. However it is advisable to take precautions and reduce the chances of getting malaria.
People living in areas where malaria is common generally have acquired some immunity to this disease. Visitors will not have immunity and therefore they should take preventive actions.
Pregnant women should take preventive medications because there is a risk of congenital infection to fetus.
Avoiding mosquito bites in India:
1. Use mosquito nets at night.
2. Use insect repellents at night. Kachua chaap brand mosquito coil is available throughout the country.
3. Room should have screens on windows, fans and/or air conditioning.
4. Switch off all the lights while sleeping because mosquitoes are attracted by the light.
5. Avoid using scented after shave, deodorants or perfumes, because mosquitoes are attracted by smell.
6. Don’t wear shorts or half pants for sleeping. Only wear long pants and long-sleeved clothing, especially in the evening and near the gardens.
7. Avoid storage of water nearby places. Avoid going to the places where old water is stored. It is most likely that water might contain mosquito larvae.
8. Use natural mosquito repellent available in the market. For example Citronella Oil, Lemon Eucalyptus Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Castor Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedar Oil, Peppermint Oil, Clove Oil, Geranium Oil, Possibly Oils from Verbena, Pennyroyal, Lavender, Pine, Cajeput, Basil, Thyme, Allspice, Soybean, and Garlic.
9. Again Most important: Use protective clothing always.
I hope this will help.
New Mosquito Killing Laser device has been developed. I thought you might be interested.