Simple and easy recipe for Indian style macaroni: We all have heard about macaroni. It’s basically an Italian dish but now days it’s being cooked in most of the Indian houses. It’s really a mouth watering dish and liked by every member of the family. You can serve it to the guests or enjoy with your tea. Make your fun time even more enjoyable with this delicious dish. Generally, kids throw tantrums at their mothers when it comes to eating. So, sometimes moms can treat their kids with this tasty and spicy dish.
Let’s see how to prepare macaroni Indian style.
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Cooking time -20 minutes
Serving – 2-3 people
Ingredients for making Macaroni
Macaroni 1 packet
2 Potatoes medium size (cut)
1 onion (cut in to long slices vertically)
1 capsicum (cut into long thin slices)
Water for boiling macaroni
Salt according to taste
Red chilli powder ¼ tsp
¼ tsp garam masala
2 tsp Refined oil
2 tsp Soya sauce
2 tsp Vinegar
2 tsp Sauce
2 tsp Chilli sauce
Procedure for making Indian style Macaroni
- Take a pan, add water in to it and boil it, then put the macaroni into it.
- Boil it for at least 10 minutes or until the macaroni becomes soft. Remove it from flame and keep aside in cold water.
- Take another pan add refined oil and slow the flame when the oil becomes hot add potatoes, onion, capsicum and cabbage.
- Cook it for 10 minutes and then add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, Soya sauce, vinegar, sauce, chilli sauce in it.
- Drain water from macaroni and add macaroni in the mixed vegetable and sauces.
- Stir it for 2 minutes until sauces gets absorbed
- Macaroni is ready to be eaten. Serve it hot.